GROUP MENTORING - GROWING STRONG TOGETHER.
THIS IS MY 3-MONTH MENTORING PROGRAMM FOR YOU.
Each month we will go through a deep healing process together.
- Monthly questionnaire work for awareness and analysis of the current situation that you work with before our call
Analysis of your questionnaire from Lena for the group call
LIFE GROUP CALL
2-Hour group call once per month with Lena in a sacred space via video call using Zoom
- Rough structure of the call, can be adjusted depending on day and topics:
- Channeling / Awareness talk about the questions and topics presented in your questionnaires
- Q&A with Lena
- Working with the group energy/ healing from Lena and individual reading, healing and channeled „homework“ for each person
- Closing meditation with manifestation
- Homework exercise and focus work with the questionnaire
- Acess to a private WhatsApp Group for questions and connection
- Week 1 you focus on the questionnaire and sent it to me
Week 2 we have the call
Week 3 and 4 you have your individual homework
In each call you get a buddy so you can support each other with the homework
- I open the group mentoring when we have a minimum of 4 people
The maximum in each group is 8 people so you get plenty of of individual attention
I've completed several seminars and a mentoring programme with Lena and also had a handful of sessions with her.
Lena is by far my favourite ThetaHealing teacher and practitioner - it has always been a pleasure to work with her. She is very intuitive and knowledgeable and guides you with compassion, joy and ease to greater understanding and the release of deep rooted programmes. I am deeply greatful for her work and everything I learned from her!
I attended the group mentoring by Lena in the first batch...Lena was superb in guiding me to attain confidence in working with the theta practices for self and to open my own healing practice. She helped with amazing marketing strategies and guided each one of us to work on our shortcomings with her super special insight. A big grateful thank you to Lena.